his tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for STB Emulator.
‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes.
|IPTV SET-TOP BOX||SUPPORT|
STB Emulator Setup Instructions:
- Download ‘STB Emulator’ from the Google Play Store here.
- Install and Load the ‘STB Emulator’ app and you will see your ‘MAC address’ on screen.
- Tap near the ‘Top right corner’ and then click ‘Settings’ – the 4th icon from the right.
- Tap ‘Profiles’.
- Tap ‘Test portal’ to modify the existing profile or ‘Add profile’ to start a new one.
- Tap ‘STB Model’.
- Tap ‘MAG 250’ or whichever STB you wish to emulate.
- Tap ‘Portal settings’.
- Enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail) and click OK.
- Now tap ‘Screen Resolution’.
- Choose ‘1280×720’ (You can choose higher with internet speed 16+ Mbps).
- Exit the app and restart.
- You will now see your channel list.
Troubleshooting STB Emulator
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Device/Box, and Wi-Fi Router.